Apr 25, 2008

Here We Go............

April 25, 2008
This is the beginning of a new venture for me. I have always enjoyed writing and keeping in touch with people by letter; however, no one does letter writing anymore and I still wanted to talk to people, hence: My Blog!! Pour yourself a nice cup of coffee and come have a chat with me at Mrsbs-linda.blogspot.
The day is absolutely gorgeous and the sunshine and fresh breeze has restored all my zest for life and I look forward to each beautiful day ahead. Even the rainy days can be beautiful. We have been here in Cincinnati for just about a complete year now, our lives are settled and comfortable. Some of the winter months got a little hairy but now that we have more sunshine and some beautiful flowers growing on our balcony, we feel better. No matter where we live, Ed always finds a way for me to have a flower garden and I just love that.
Ed and I have spent the last couple of weeks doing some serious spring cleaning and now I feel like my home is in order and we can relax and enjoy the opening of the pool. Yes!!! we have been told that the pool will be ready for opening this coming week end. That is so remarkable and we just can't wait. It might be a tad too cold at first, but at least we can sit out there and dangle our feet in the water. Last year we enjoyed weeks and weeks of beautiful pool weather and it was so wonderful. My knee is much better this year so I am hoping for some serious swim time and just maybe losing a little weight. I keep hoping.
In just two weeks we will be moving our youngest daughter, Ashleigh to Kentucky where she will work a summer internship at GE. I am looking forward to the trip and a fun day together. I have always wanted to see the Blue Grass of Kentucky. Hope we have some nice weather for that.
Ed has been making some real improvements lately and I hope it continues that way. His memory is not as bad as it was before and his mood has definitely lifted. I would like to thank everyone who has sent kind words and prayers our way, it has really made a difference for us. He is not back to the old Ed yet, but he is making great efforts to be the best he can be.
Hope this message finds everyone well and happy. I look forward to chatting with you again soon.
Linda

3 comments:

StampingScrapping.com said...

Great Blog...I will grab a cup of coffee and chat with you!
love your adopted daughter

see me said...

Hi Linda,
You'd only "know' me from NYCscraps and Debbie's soon to be class. Good on you getting the blog up and running. I hope you get as much pleasure out of it as I get from mine. It's a good way often to just talk to yourself as well as friends and family.
Keep up the great work. We'll caht again soon?!
Celia

Unknown said...

what a wonderful introduction! I hope you enjoy blogging as much as I do! I can't wait to read more... xoxo

Sense and Sensibility

Bind-it-all Project

Bind-it-all Project
Page Parts

Under the Weather

Under the Weather
My Pug loves me.

Family Roots

Family Roots