Jun 2, 2008

Here I am again

Such a beautiful summer day here and the water in the pool has finally gotten comfortably warm and enjoyable. It is fun to have the kids over for a swim and to see them having so much fun with their pool friends.
Both Ed and I have been scrapping up a storm lately and finishing pages left and right. We had such a wonderful time last week end when we scrapped both Friday and Saturday all day and into the night. It was a fantastic birthday celebration for me and Julie being there made it even better. I just felt so spoiled by everyone who made the day so special. Karen and Lori, our scrap buddies brought balloons, cupcakes and so many sweet treats. Beetle and Dorothy sent party hats and two beautiful giraffes. Of course I had to do a layout recording it all.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Sense and Sensibility

Bind-it-all Project

Bind-it-all Project
Page Parts

Under the Weather

Under the Weather
My Pug loves me.

Family Roots

Family Roots