Nov 2, 2008

It should be cold outside.......

Here it is the 2nd of November and the weather is still in the 70's today. Not that I am complaining, just seems odd. Day after tomorrow, we finally get to cast our votes and the waiting game will be over. I wonder if we are going to have record breaking lines to stand in on election day? Traditionally, it will be a rainy cold and dreary day. Just hope things go well with all the polling spots.
Kind of nursing my wounds today after an all day crop at Archivers yesterday. I love it, and both Ed and I got many layouts done. But the day after I always suffer from having sat that long the day before. Pain and I have gotten to be such good friends, I can't imagine a day without pain.
We were very successful in gathering some boxes from both Borders and Archivers. That is a big relief for me and now it is just a matter of packing stuff up. Tomorrow I will start that in earnest. Little by little we will make this move.
I have a cute photo of the house we will be moving to. It is rather small, but really cute too. I just love the thought of my grandkids playing in my back yard too just like they are in the pictures.

1 comment:

see me said...

Hi Linda
Just catchin up on your news of the move and coping with as many things as you can.
Moving is awful but once it's done such fun to get things the way you want.
Thank you for you support in recent times. I'm now feeling back on track and getting stuck back in to things.
Cheers
Celia

Sense and Sensibility

Bind-it-all Project

Bind-it-all Project
Page Parts

Under the Weather

Under the Weather
My Pug loves me.

Family Roots

Family Roots