Mar 18, 2009

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...

Today my little man came over for a visit and said," You know what Nanny? Next it is going to be Easter!" I guess his disappointment in not catching that Leprechaun did not last too long, and he has high hopes for another holiday coming up. Today was such a beautiful Spring day, I was supposed to be inside cleaning house for the party this week end, but the sunshine and breeze just kept calling to me. Julie had some business to take care of today so Grandpa B drove Jasper to school after we had some fun playing ball outside. Then when we went back to pick him up, he of course wanted to play on the playground. Grandpa B got a reward for his time and patience when a nice lady offered him free tickets to a Jazz Band concert at Ohio State. That kind of thing is right up his alley and he went off to the concert and enjoyed himself. So it was a quiet evening here and I watched some TV and gabbed on the computer.

2 comments:

Tamarra said...

ooh Jazz Band.. that sounds fun. I love hearing about things back in your neck of the woods.. makes me feel at home.

Can't wait for easter either!

The Claytons said...

So glad to hear that Mr. B. enjoyed himself at the concert last night :O) I love hearing the adventures of Jasper. He sounds like such a sweet loving boy (that can be a stinker too hehe)!

Sense and Sensibility

Bind-it-all Project

Bind-it-all Project
Page Parts

Under the Weather

Under the Weather
My Pug loves me.

Family Roots

Family Roots