Jan 19, 2009

Another Lovely day

I hope everyone enjoyed the day off today and also gave some thought to Martin Luther King and his dreams and ideals for a better world. I was happy to hear that Julie and Jean took Larken and Jasper to a special service for MLK day. Larken was very impressed and seemed to understand what it was all about and could relate it well to me. She is such a happy little girl and loves being part of any kind of celebration as long as people are singing and happy too.
I look forward to the Inauguration tomorrow and almost wish I could be there in Washington, D.C. to experience it first hand. It is definitely going to be a very emotional day for thousands and thousands of people. Hope everything goes without a mishap too.
I am going to put a few layouts on here that I have done recently for my class with Debbie Hodge. I just love what she is doing with the Sense and Sensibility class. I swear she is going to make writers of all of us yet.

1 comment:

Terry said...

I'd love to be there too--just such a big event in history

Sense and Sensibility

Bind-it-all Project

Bind-it-all Project
Page Parts

Under the Weather

Under the Weather
My Pug loves me.

Family Roots

Family Roots