Jan 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!


The New Year starts off with a gorgeous sunny day here in Columbus. After such a fun time last night with Ed watching the MGM specials, eating delicious cheese and crackers and then topping it off with a huge Banana Split, the year seems to be starting off in the right mode. I was truly happy last night just being here and enjoying time with Ed. I certainly did not need a party to go to or anything fancy or loud. It was a nice evening in our new place, cozy in our chairs and enjoying each other company. We really do have a great deal in common and we enjoy most all of the same things, music, reading, scrapping and just sitting on the front porch watching the world go by.
I wish everyone a Happy New Year and I have high hopes that this year is going to get our country back on track. We have so much going for us, it is bound to happen. Maybe not overnight, but slowly I think things are going to start improving and gaining in prosperity. Here's to new and different ideas and better ways of making the world a more secure place to live.

2 comments:

Karen said...

You and Ed are like peanut butter and jelly, aren't you? Two separates that make a whole and are fan-freakin-tastic together! :-) You two deserve only the best. I toast your optimism for next year, too!!

Terry said...

Happy New Year Linda. Hope you have a healthy and blessed year.

Sense and Sensibility

Bind-it-all Project

Bind-it-all Project
Page Parts

Under the Weather

Under the Weather
My Pug loves me.

Family Roots

Family Roots