Aug 1, 2009

Check out the August Blog Challenge

For the month of August Get It Scrapped is giving its awesome teachers a much needed rest...but have no fear they have some fun in store for us. Check out http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.debbiehodge.com%2Fgisforum%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic%3D3439&h=7bbbbdd40c130791ef940d1594f0d559 for the Get It Blogged challenge, going on for the month of August

This is going to be so much fun and hopefully I will be more inspired to keep my blog up to date.

First Challenge: Something Yellow: I chose this Basketball Hoop that shares my scrappy space here in the basement.

Something I love: I love my husband dearly and being able to look up from my work and just see him sitting in his chair across the room is wonderful.

Something from above: I kind of took a different twist on this idea and decided to photograph my new scrappy space because it came down from above. I used to be in the upstairs loft but decided I would be more comfortable down here and more together with other things that are going on.

7 comments:

Amy Kingsford said...

good job with the challenge...this should be a blast...glad you'll be joining the fun

Tamarra said...

hehe I love the twist on above! fantastic!

mollie said...

Great new blog banner Linda ... it has been awhile since I checked your blog. Good job with this challenge ... I think it is going to be fun.

Sharyn said...

Excellent shares!! (and I'm curious about the book your husband is reading - is it a good one??) (nosey nosey me....)

see me said...

Good to see all these aspects of your life Linda

Katrina Kennedy said...

Great take on the challenge! I love the creativity in your From Above shot!

Linda said...

Sharyn, my husband said the book is a bit hard to read and he is not sure yet if it is good or not....hmmmm

Sense and Sensibility

Bind-it-all Project

Bind-it-all Project
Page Parts

Under the Weather

Under the Weather
My Pug loves me.

Family Roots

Family Roots