Aug 4, 2009

Techie Tuesday

I have to confess that I got cold chills and then the sweats when I saw today's challenge. I am so mentally blocked when it comes to acronyms and when I see things like HTML or BBC, I start shaking..........but I am going to give this a try.


Have I ever mentioned to anyone how much I love to scrapbook? I have been doing it for a number of years now and it becomes more and more important to me with each passing day. It is the ideal way for me to be creative, productive and keep my family close to me at all times. Of course that is meant figuratively, but it is very comforting to work with photos of my children and grandchildren, because I feel like they are right there with me. It has a second benefit too when I show them the completed pages they are so delighted with what I have chosen to accent or have written about them. Sometimes, I feel a little obsessed with needing the latest products or machines, but I do try hard to curb that obsession and just work with what I have already, which is plenty. I also love scrapbooking because it gives me an outlet for writing. I love to write, but if I just sit down to write, it seems so overwhelming and I am blocked; however, with scrapbooking it narrows down the possibilities for subjects and helps me get started more efficiently. I guess what I am saying is, it gives me permission or direction for writing. I must say the camaraderie and fun friendships that develop on line and at crops is a very important aspect also. We all have something in common and we all learn from each other.

1 comment:

see me said...

Oh Linda I was with you on the sweaty stuff with Techie Tuesday but in the end it was far easier than it seemed.
Well done with taking the challenge and mastering it!

Sense and Sensibility

Bind-it-all Project

Bind-it-all Project
Page Parts

Under the Weather

Under the Weather
My Pug loves me.

Family Roots

Family Roots