Yesterday was such a busy and fun day with the kids. Julie and Jean had an all day training seminar so we had the little ones here from 8:30 am until evening. I know Julie was really concerned about it being too much for us to handle all day, and I agree that I worried too that I would wear out before the day was over. Actually it was a fun day and the time just flew by. We had breakfast together and read some really cool books, then got cleaned up and dressed for the day. Larken was happy that I was able to figure out her braces ok and Jasper just dressed himself in minutes while I was doing the braces. Soon it was time to bundle up and set out for lunch at Bob Evans and then to the movies to see High School Musical. It was a cute movie and Jasper never took his eyes off the screen, although Larken did doze off for a bit in my lap. We had to make a real quick stop at Wal-Mart so that I could return something and then we found out way to Graeters for some wonderful Ice cream sundaes. The kids were both happy and pretty tired out by then. Their Moms were thrilled to see them and Grandpa B and I were content to take a nap in our chairs. I didn't take any photos of this fun day, but I still have so many layouts in the works that I really have to focus on finishing up things. The new Debbie Hodge classes are sparking so may ideas, I can't even keep up with my own thoughts. Also, I am really loving the ideas that are coming from the embellishment class with Tania Willis, but since the move I am still not organized to find everything that I need. I think I will just resort to going to JoAnns and buying some new fat quarters and felt because I love the idea of using fabric for layouts. Tomorrow being a holiday MLK day, maybe there will be some good sales out there. I do need to buy fabric for Quillows that I have orders for....I told you, I have way too many irons in the fire right now, but I love it. Since moving here to Columbus, I feel so much more a part of life and definitely feel more needed.
I can't believe what we found when we came home last night after our fun day with the kids. Ed's recliner was tipped over backwards and just missed hitting my plant stand with my Christmas cactus on it. If that cactus had been smashed I would have totally lost it. Can you believe our little Puggles tipped that chair over in his excitement to see what was going on outside. He is such a little guy but he really has more strength than you would imagine. Perhaps he needs to be put in the basement when we go away because he is just too excitable. We love that little pup so much and he is such a cute snuggle bunny, but he just will not learn to stop jumping on the kids and people when they arrive at the door. It gets so annoying and frustrating for me. He is not mean or anything, he is just so happy to see people, but his jumping scares the kids to death. Here he is playing in the snow, he loves the snow.
1 comment:
Oh Linda dog training is such a joy!
I have to tag you, just passing it on. You are supposed to list 5 (un)interesting things about yourself, tag 5 more people and link back to me (or just ignore the whole thing as Anke said to me)
Cheers
Celia
Post a Comment