I just do not understand why having so much fun one day can cause me to have so much pain the next. Ed and I drove to Cincinnati yesterday for his monthly doctor appointment and then went to Lori's house to scrap. Karen was there also and we just scrapped to our hearts content and when our bellies started to rumble we all went out for the most delicious Chinese dinner. It was just a great day and I am so thankful that we have such sweet friends as Lori and Karen. I can't begin to tell you how giving, kind and loving they are. Aside from those important things, they are so stinkin talented and I just get so inspired when I scrap with them. We all accomplished a great deal yesterday and it was amazing to see the works of art that everyone finished. I love the pages that they did with the Wordle expressions on the page. It was all about Christmas and Chanukah and depending on how you turned the paper either the word Christmas was on top or the word Chanukah was on top. It was so beautiful and a very special time for them to have celebrated it together.
However, like I was saying in the beginning......why must I have so much pain today? My legs are very swollen and my knees and ankles are just throbbing. I have spent just about all of today in my recliner because it is just too painful to do much of anything else. It is well worth it though to have that fun scrapping time, guess I just have to allow for a bad day after a good day. Hopefully tomorrow, I will have more vim and vigor and accomplish something in the house. I still need to get curtains hung up and various wall things put up. We love our little house, but need to give it a personal touch yet. We have lots of creative things to do, and I can't wait until Ed sets up his workshop in the basement and then starts doing some wood crafting again. He does such wonderful work!
SPELLBINDER NEW RELEASES Blog Hop
15 years ago

4 comments:
Hi Linda,
Hope the pain and hurt goes soon.
We would have been cropping together yesterday just in other parts of the country.
Take care
Celia
I am sorry you are so achy my friend but so glad you had a wonderful time. It is great that you have such giving, wonderful friends like Karen and Lori.
Sandee
hope the pain goes away quickly. Sounds like you and Ed had a great day though.
We had such fun, Linda! I'll tell you... Lori and I were both hurting on Saturday, too. My hip hurt and the pain went all the way down my leg. Lori and I think it was those darn dining room chairs. We're going to try the kitchen chairs next time! :) Glad you had fun, though. Can't wait until the 24th!
Post a Comment